0
You have no items in your shopping cart.

0

×

Registration

Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

Life style

  1. HEMP SHIRT

    100% ORGANIC HEMP shirt 

    Different colors and different sizes available.

    For more info: info@canapuglia.it

    Learn More
    €75.00
  2. Hemp Shives

    Dedust Shives available in the ideal granulometry for all uses 0-25mm. The price refers to the 10 kg bag. VAT included.

    Larger quantities are supplied on a standard 400 kg platform (21 bags of 20 kg).

    For larger quantities, send a purchase request to emporio@canapuglia.it

    Learn More
    €15.00
  3. Bulk CBD isolate crystals

    99% pure CBD crystals, the remaining 1% is made up of terpenes.

    Availability of large wholesale quantities.

    The price refers to 1kg.

    Learn More
    €7,500.00

    Out of stock

  4. Cristalli di CBG 99%

    0,5 grammi di cristalli contengono 99% di puro CBG e 1% di terpeni naturali.
    Learn More
    €40.00
  5. Why not? Ivan Art

    PERCHÉ NO? è un libro illustrato ad opera di Ivan Artukovich A.K.A. Ivan Art 

    Uno sguardo all'irrazionalità della società moderna nei confronti dell'utilizzo della Cannabis.

    Leggi. Rifletti. Rispetta.

    Learn More
    €15.00
  6. Hemp CBD Biomass

    Hemp biomass for extraction ,rich in CBD

    Origin: Italy and Europe

    Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50kg

    The indicated price refers to the Kg for a product with 3% CBD

    The price does not include VAT and transport costs

    .

    Learn More
    €15.00

    Out of stock

  7. Raw hemp fiber

    100% Italian short hemp fibers

    Multipurpose. Brown color

    The indicated price refers to the Kg. For large quantities, write to info@canapuglia.it

    Read below for more info

    Learn More
    €3.50
  8. Hemp essential oil

    L’Olio essenziale di Canapuglia è ricco di terpeni e viene utilizzato per numerose applicazioni.

    Contenuto 10ml nella pratica boccetta contagocce.

    Learn More
    €39.00
  9. Hemp ropes


    100% natural, resistant and flexible.

    Available in different lengths and diameters.

    Contact us here for your order. info@canapuglia.it

    Learn More
    €3.00

    Out of stock

  10. Hemp fabrics

    The hemp fabric, obtained from the long fiber of the plant stem, is an environmentally sustainable fabric.

    Its hollow fiber is highly insulating: it protects from heat and cold.

    Available in various sizes and colors. Request a quote to info@canapuglia.it

    Learn More
    €8.00

Items 21 to 30 of 70 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

Grid  List