0
You have no items in your shopping cart.

0

×

Registration

Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

Bulk CBD isolate crystals

More Views

Bulk CBD isolate crystals

€7,500.00

Quick Overview

99% pure CBD crystals, the remaining 1% is made up of terpenes.


Availability of large wholesale quantities.


The price refers to 1kg.

Information

Availability of large quantities of bulk CBD, for more info write to info@canapuglia.it

GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified product

• 99% purity

• 1% terpenes: Mircene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Oxide caryophyllene, Terpinolene and Umulene

• 100% European hemp

• Non-GMO ingredients

• Does not contain nicotine

• Product guaranteed THC-free, solvent-free and tested in a certified European laboratory

Cannabidiol is one of the 140 cannabinoids contained in the hemp inflorescence. Unlike THC, it has no psychotropic effect.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register